Size and application guide below.
CLICK HERE FOR PRICE ENQUIRY
Brickforce is designed for structural reinforced masonry applications and consists of two main parallel wires joined by in-line welded cross wires. It adds strength to help wall panels cope with lateral wind loads, allowing the designer more flexibility and the bricklayer an easier EditProduct to handle and position.
This is achieved by using a range of different flattened wire sizes with an integral cross wire. As the cross wires are in the same plane as the main wires, Brickforce is only between 2.753 mm thick overall, achieving maximum cover for bond and ease of handling and placing. To ensure the correct EditProduct is used, every strip of Brickforce is marked by ink jetting, with the EditProduct name and size code, plus CE Quality Mark.
The main wires are manufactured into a flattened profile to enable the EditProduct to be easily located into a mortar joint without steel build-up problems at lap positions and corners/ junctions, or when used in conjunction with wall ties. Brickforce is available in a range of different wire diameters for specific structural loading situations and in a variety of EditProduct widths to suit different block or brick leaf construction.
- Brickforce complies fully with the requirements of the Reinforced Masonry Design Codes, BS 5628-2 and the Euro Code EC6 having CE certification to BS EN 845-3.
- Brickforce, Stainless steel External walls.
- Brickforce, Galvanized steel wire, zinc coated Internal walls.
- Suitable for a wide range of applications
- Available to suit almost any wall shape and make up
- Full continuity of reinforcement
- Easy installation by bricklayers
Brick Butler offer a number of delivery options for all of our Bricks. We cover both Mainland UK Mainland & Otherwise. Please be aware that costs may vary dependant on the quantity required. Full details will be explained to you at the time of quoting.